Homeownership is one of the core concepts of the “American Dream”. The decision to purchase a home is both empowering and exciting. Whether this is your first purchase or you are a seasoned homebuyer, the steps below will help you navigate the home buying process. Knowledge is power and accurate information is king. Arm yourself with this information and partner with Villata Real Estate, true local market experts. Working together, you will be positioned to make a smart and educated decision on, arguably, the most important transaction you may ever make — buying a fantastic home.
Financing – define your level of affordability
- Get Pre-Approved for a loan – we will provide a list of reputable lenders
Your Ideal Home – clarify your search criteria – features you should consider
- Purchase price
- Lot size
- # of Bedrooms and baths
- Square footage range
- Garage size
Begin your “HOME SEARCH”
- Receive automated emails with homes meeting your criteria
- Identify homes of interest
- Schedule a home tour(s)
Submit an offer – set your price and terms
- How an offer is written is critical in the negotiation process and achieving your desired objectives
Inspect the property – making sure the home and its “bones” are what you believe them to be; a very important step in the home buying process. Close Escrow – the day title to your new home transfers from the seller to you.
- Time to move into your new home
Where do YOU Begin?